Happy Plane Happy Plane

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Epic Pitbull Epic Pitbull

i never get those kinda jokes.. but this time! today for the difference, i really understood! and man that's funny!

The Mustache The Mustache

as a jew that made me laugh like crazy well done..

Inner Vision Inner Vision

This game was WONDERFUL.
my friends are pulling jokes on me too.. and sometimes im hurt and i know how it feels like to be laughed at.. somehow im still part of the guys thats mostly cause many girls like me.. but i had a situation where all the mocking beginned and i also lost a good connection with a girl i could see myself with in the future.. im still not over her.. she was known all around town for her beauty and out of all the guys she chose to give me a chance.. and i know how to screw relationships.. now when she sees me she just gives me a frown.. i was so uncomfortable around her that i couldnt even kiss her back at the time we hanged together.. thats cause she lied she has a boyfriend.. my life is messed up just as much as these people's lives are.
Great game.

The Wish The Wish

:) my last hope here..

Justins Mind Justins Mind

WHY IS IT TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEEEEE
see i wanna be a psychiatrist.. i LOVED your game and the pictures in it were really insane.. i always wanted to know whats in the mind of a psycho.

Yun+WS - The Sound of Love Yun+WS - The Sound of Love

fits school at night time! sweet job! you've got my 5 stars!

Strange Shores (Day 1 Theme) Strange Shores (Day 1 Theme)

You've got an intuition of good music..

HAVE MY 10 STARS.

Feelings Feelings

i know what is it like :) you feel like you have a little baby you have to go take care of! awesome!
main character's sweet!