Inner Vision Inner Vision

This game was WONDERFUL.
my friends are pulling jokes on me too.. and sometimes im hurt and i know how it feels like to be laughed at.. somehow im still part of the guys thats mostly cause many girls like me.. but i had a situation where all the mocking beginned and i also lost a good connection with a girl i could see myself with in the future.. im still not over her.. she was known all around town for her beauty and out of all the guys she chose to give me a chance.. and i know how to screw relationships.. now when she sees me she just gives me a frown.. i was so uncomfortable around her that i couldnt even kiss her back at the time we hanged together.. thats cause she lied she has a boyfriend.. my life is messed up just as much as these people's lives are.
Great game.

The Wish The Wish

:) my last hope here..

Justins Mind Justins Mind

WHY IS IT TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEE MOREEEEEEEEEEE
see i wanna be a psychiatrist.. i LOVED your game and the pictures in it were really insane.. i always wanted to know whats in the mind of a psycho.

Stupidella Stupidella

THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING GAME IVE EVER PLAYED! ITS SO STUPID AND I LOVEEEEEE IT PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! MAKE A 2!!!!!!! CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE!

Douchebags Chick Douchebags Chick

Thanks for posting the soundtrack now just post the douchebag life's soundtrack. thanks ! :) 5 stars!

Urban Sumo Urban Sumo

english version please!!!

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

AMAZING GAME! Recently ive been trying to search a game that speaks about normal life.. like school.. how it sucks.. and man im happy to announce u made my last 4 days playing this awesome game!

Save Gaza Save Gaza

i saved israel instead! but it wrote i lost the game..

Douchebag Life Douchebag Life

what the hell is the name of the song when the douchebag's home? i need that song! its nice!

Get Closer Get Closer

so sad it isnt like that for me.. but i loved it you know.. made me wanna do something with my story.. like make some kind of game to express the situation im in.. thanks..